Price: $179 each
ZigBee Modules - ZigBee Pro Ethernet Access Point
|Full Specs PDF|
The Ethernet Access Point is a "gateway" which allows access to ETRX2 mesh networking modules over an industry standard Ethernet IP Network. In addition, once the IP address of the EAP ...
- Combines a Telegesis ETRX2 module with a Incorporates a Lantronix serial to Ethernet bridge
- Complete TCP/IP protocol stack and Windows deployment software
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, TFTP, Telnet, Auto IP, DHCP
- Link and activity indicator (LED)
- Management: Telnet and Microsoft Windows?-based utility for configuration
- Can offer access to the remote AT-Command Inteface via a serial Com port.
- SIF interface for Custom application development and real time debugging of custom firmware.
- External power supply required
For further product information on the embedded Lantronix XPort Direct device click here.
- Remote diagnostics and upgrades.
- Networked remote monitoring and control.
- Remote data acquisition - e.g. temperature monitoring.
- Bridging between ZigBee and Ethernet.
As a helpful starting point for developers, Telegesis supplies the simple Telegesis Terminal Application with the EAP. Device deployment and network initiation are simplified with Dynamic Host Protocol Support (DHCP) and additional IP configuration methods via the included Windows?-based Lantronix DeviceInstaller software.
The supported Com Port Redirector (CPR) software maps ?virtual COM? ports on a PC platform and redirects application data destined to an attached device. Rather than going out of the local COM port, the data is transmitted across the Ethernet network to/from the Lantronics XPort Direct using TCP/IP. CPR is also licensed as an API to OEMs for incorporation into their applications on non-PC platforms such as a web pad or PDA.
When ordering please note that an external power supply is available at additional cost.
The EAP is also available as an OEM product;
Without the Telegesis AT command set - use Ember's Development Kit to develop your own firmware application.
With or without plastic cases.
Your own logos and artwork printed straight onto the plastic.